Sunday 1 July 2012

Rishi Outpost - The Clone Wars Playset

The Clone Wars "Rookies"

I've really been enjoying The Clone Wars animation series. Just waiting for season 4 to come out on Blu Ray! 

A great episode, early in season 1 featured Rishi Outpost. Here our gallant heroes have to defend the outpost against a droid attack!

This one is probably my most 'accurate' model. I've got plans to build the computer consoles so they have depth. There should be two staircases up the left and right of the model. And finally, there's also the centre console area.

I've been working on the new artwork for this model for a little while now... Just need to get some foamboard, sticker paper and some time... fingers crossed it'll be ready soon!

Here's a teaser pic for starters...

1 comment:

  1. When will this be finished as I would like to make one?

    ReplyDelete